Brooklyn Cup Adult Tennis Challenge
Send registration requests to email@example.com
If the players agree before the match or you are limited to 1-hour of court time, an 8-game pro set can be used for scoring. The rules for an 8-game pro set are as follows:
- A total of 8 games are played
- Use no-ad scoring . After deuce, next point wins.
- If the score is tied after 8 games at 4-4, play a standard 12 point tie-breaker.
- If the match is ended because of a time restriction, then the score at the conclusion is the score for the match.
- Allow 10 minutes of warm-up before the match begins
- Each person brings a can of tennis balls. If one player forgets, he or she is responsible for reimbursing the other player for any additional balls that need to be used.
- Each player has one 'wildcard' challenge, which allows the player to challenge anyone on the ladder
- The fee for registration is $40. Make checks payable to Junior Tennis Clinic.
- Send payment to:
Junior Tennis Clinic
185 Hall Street, Apt 815
Brooklyn, NY 11205